Now that the very successful PostgreSQL Conference East 09 is over it is time to start looking toward the future. We have a lot of stuff going on with various micro-pg communities around the United States. Here is my current list (things I will actually be attending on behalf of PgUS/PostgreSQL):
- April 23rd: InnoTech Open Source Panel. I am on the panel and will be representing PgUS and SPI.
- April 25th: PgDay Linux Fest Northwest. Organizing and Speaking at the event.
- May 29th: LAPUG . Speaking on PgUS and taking general PostgreSQL questions. Being held at Caltech.
- June 10th: Denver PUG . Speaking on PgUS and taking general PostgreSQL questions.
- Sept 19th: PgDay UGA . Organizing and speaking. Being held at the University of Georgia.
I will not be attending any of the major west coast events such as OSCON or Open Source World. I believe we have other board members that will be attending though.